Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sweet Marinated Chicken

I love Asian food. My favorite cuisine of choice. And I also like eating everything with a bowl of steaming hot white rice. Especially hot cheetos with my white rice. Mmm Mmm Mmm.

Where was I?

Oh yea, I love Asian food, which is why I like marinating my chicken meat with any Asian ingredient I could get my hands on.

I know that adding sugar to your meat, causes the meat to burn while cooking, and causing the sugars to burn and stick on your pan.
But I love my meat sweet, so it's totally worth it!

Sweet Marinated Chicken

Ingredients:
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp white sugar
2 cloves of garlic minced
1 small piece of garlic, minced
1.5 pounds of chicken

Instructions:
1. Defat and debone your chicken (choice of meat is up to you. I used chicken thighs).
2. Save the chicken bones for later, to be used in making chicken broth in soup.
3. Mix all ingredients together (chicken + seasonings)
4. Let chicken marinate over night. I left mine marinate for about... oh 4-5 days..... =/



















Cooking:
5. Heat up pan with oil.
6. Set chicken down to cook.
7. Turn chicken over when chicken turns golden brown.



















8. When both sides are golden-brown, remove from heat.
9. Serve!

No comments: