A quick post, a quick recipe!
Perfect for pesto fans, such like myself.
Breaded Pesto Pork Chops
- 3 pork chops
- 2 tbs basil pesto (store bought is fine!)
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
and pat dry your pork chops Wash
- Sprinkle your pork chops with salt and pepper
- Thinly coat the pork chops with pesto
- Mix parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together in a separate bowl
- Coat the pork chops in the bread crumb mixture.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place pork chops in a oiled baking pan, and spray the top of the pork chops with cooking spray, to make the bread crumbs crunchy.
- Bake at 400 F for 15 minutes, and then decrease temperature to 350 for another 20 minutes. Turn the chops halfway.