Warm hearty chili, perfect for dinner on a cold day.
I prefer to make my chili using fresh chunks of beef, rather than the traditional ground beef. However, feel free to substitue this recipe with any type/cut of beef you prefer.
Hearty Beef Chili
- 1.5 pounds of beef. Cut into tiny cubes
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp of red pepper flakes
- 1.5 cups of water (use 1 cup if you prefer a thicker chili)
- 15 oz of Cannellini beans, drained
- 24 oz of canned diced tomates
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 oz of tomato paste
- 1 cup of diced onions
- Salt to taste
1. Brown the beef and onions
2. Add water, tomatoes, tomato paste, cumin, cannellini beans, red pepper flakes, Worcestershire sauce
3. Stir, cover, and simmer for about 25 minues.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Enjoy! Also tastes great with toasted bread. :)