If you have a lot of ingredients that you want to get rid of, make a scramble!
Brunch Egg Scramble
- 1 large tomato
- 3 to 4 eggs (depending on size)
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1/4 slice of spam, chopped.
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of your choice
- if you have any other ingredients.. spinach.. mushrooms.. sausages.. add them in!
1. Dice the tomatoes
2. Cook the bacon on the stove, until crunchy. Drain on a towel
3. Dice the spam and bacon. I used old spam that I cooked the other day. You can use uncooked spam.
4. Add the salts, milk, and pepper to the egg, then beat.
5. Add oil to a skillet, fry up the tomatoes and spam. Then add the bacon.
6. Add the eggs into the skillet.
7. Scamble. When fully cooked, top with cheese until melted.
enjoy with toast!