Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Grilling is not limited to the summertime

One of the many perks to living in Los Angeles is that grilling is not limited to the summertime.  In fact, we grill year round because the weather is so wonderful!

Early last month, we had my sister and her husband over for dinner, so of course we had to pull out our grill!  I cannot remember the reason why we got our hands on some yummy rib eye steaks, but I'm glad we did.

The steak came out so tasty and tender -- it was a big hit.  Big thanks to the grill master!
I also baked up some fluffy baked potatoes and quickly chopped up a simple salad.

Yes, I know you wish you could come over to my house for dinner every night.  =).

our grill master.  kiss the cook! muah!


chopped salad


a little grill seasoning, and it's ready to go on the grill


 Rib eye steaks are my fav cut of steak.  I prefer my steaks rare or medium-rare.
The fat keeps it juicy and tasty.  Cut off the fat before eating.


baked potatoes

The (under dressed) hosts!
Oh well.  That glass of red wine makes us look a little bit fancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff and his socks with sandals...hahaha ;)