This dish is so fancy, it's guaranteed to impress any dinner date!
Even non-goat-cheese-lovers admit to loving this dish!
Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 5 chicken breats, de-boned, and de-skinned.
- 4 oz of goat cheese.
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Salt and black pepper
1. Remove all bones and skin/fat from your chicken breasts.
2. Using a thin knife, carefully cut a pocket into the entire chicken breast. Try to do this, while only creating a small hole on the entrance of the chicken breast (where you stick your knife in).
3. Mix your goat cheese with about 2 tsp of black pepper.
4. Divide the goat cheese mixture into 5 equal parts (since you have 5 chicken breasts).
5. Stuff the chicken breasts with the goat cheese, being careful not to tear the meat.
6. Sprinkle the top and bottom of the chicken breasts lightly with salt and pepper.
7. Beat your egg in a shallow bowl.
8. Dip the chicken breast in the egg, then coat in the bread crumbs.
9. Place the breaded chicken breast in the pan.
10. Turn when the bread crumbs turn golden.
11. Place the entire chicken breasts into an oven, at 365F for about 20 minutes, or until chicken breast is fully cooked.
12. Enjoy your meal! The melted goat cheese will ooze out of the moist chicken breasts.