Bacon is delicious! And so is brown sugar!
Put them together, and you get deliciousness^2!
Brown Sugar Glazed Bacon
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 cup of brown sugar
1. Lay each strip of bacon on a paper towel, blotting each slice dry.
2. Pour the brown sugar into a wide plate, making an even layer of brown sugar on the plate.
3. Coat both sides of the bacon in the brown sugar. Make sure you press the sugar into the bacon.
4. Preheat your oven to 435.
5. Place the bacon onto a sheet pan.
6. Place the bacon in the oven, until brown and glazed (15 minutes or so). You can also use the broiler, which takes less time.
7. Transfer to onto paper towels to soak up any excess grease.