Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Seasoned, Roasted, Potatoes - for 1.

I have potatoes sitting in the kitchen, that I should quickly consume before they start to sprout.

I know, I know.....
Potatoes are still good when they sprout. But I personally don't like how they look once they start sprouting, so I never feel inclined to consume them.

However, there is only one mouth to feed in the house now (mine). Oh sadness...
It sure is depressing to cook by myself, for myself.

Ho hum. But life goes on I guess.
Here is a recipe I made, fit to feed 1 person.
Feel free to double or triple the recipe if you actually have other mouths to feed.. unlike myself.
Lucky you.

Seasoned, Roasted, Potatoes- for 1.
(this is a very very simple recipe. You can easily throw this together with any spice, herb, or seasoning of your choice. the following are just my preferences)

Ingredients:
- 1 large potato
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch of garlic salt
- 1 pinch seasoning salt
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 tsp olive oil

Instructions:
1) Cut potatoes into cubes
2) Mix the remaining ingredients.
3) Coat the potatoes evenly with the oil & seasoning mixture.















4) Heat oven to 325F degrees.
5) Lay potatoes on a baking sheet (1 layer)
6) Bake for 25 minutes until golden and crunchy, turning mid-way.















7) Enjoy with your meal. I enjoyed mine with little cheeseburgers I made on the George Foreman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.