I found another set of pictures buried in my camera!
This time it's a tofu dish!
Yum, I love tofu. I should have tofu more often! It's healthy and also filling!
Pan Seared Tofu with Scallions
- 1 box of 'firm' tofu
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 3 stalks of green onions/scallions. Use both the white and the green parts.
- 2 tsp of soy sauce
1. Cut tofu up into cubes and slice the green onions.
2. Generously oil the skillet, add the green onions, and and tofu.
3. Cook each side of the tofu until golden.
4. Add the sauce and mix evenly.
5. Enjoy with rice!
Such a simple recipe! It's only somewhat time consuming, to wait for the tofu to fry golden. But difficulty-wise, it's so easy!