Sunday, July 6, 2008

Seafood Baby Bok Choy

I am so behind on recipes!
I did not realize how behind I was until I checked my camera!
This dish is so refreshing and light.

I used fish pollock for the seafood component of this dish, but feel free to substitute using other seafood, such as mussels, scallops, or shrimp.


Seafood Bok Choy

Ingredients:
- 4 bunches of baby bok choy
- 6-8 ounces of sea food. (I used fish and cut it into cubes!)
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of tapioca starch




Instructions:

1. Chop up the baby bok choy

2. Massage the flour into the seafood.

3. Blanch the bok choy in boiling water for 2 minutes and drain.



4. Well oil your skilled, and fry up your seafood until almost cooked (about 3 minutes on the skillet)


5. Add your bok choy and salt to the seafood and stir.



6. Add a splash of water, so the veggies are moist..


All done! yum!

No comments: